This is it! It’s your opportunity to “Take It Back” at this upcoming event!
It’s time we work corporately to take back what the enemy has stolen from us.
And we plan to do just that!
COME! Bring your friends and celebrate the powerful women of God that we
are at this women’s full day and evening event.
When: Saturday, April 13, 2019
Where: Southview Community Association
2020 33 Street SE, Calgary, AB
Time: Doors open @ 8:30 a.m.
* Light Lunch Included*
~ Worship ~
will invite you into the presence of our Father starting at 9:00 a.m.
During the day, we will be featuring ~ 7 special speakers ~
who will be sharing their personal testimonies about how
they have taken back what has been stolen from them.
~ Special Evening Ceremony ~
This evening will be something beyond what you have ever before experienced!
We are women of God, daughters of the King, princesses belonging to the King of Kings,
and we are going to receive and celebrate who we really are!
Dessert will be served.
Door Prizes for those who are present.
2 Tickets. $80 No Tax
$45. No Tax
Would you like to PARTNER with us?
WE WOULD LOVE THAT!
Here are some wonderful ways that we, together, can impact the world around us!
1. Of course, you could purchase a Share Package or two – (2 tickets) – and come and enjoy the event. It is going to be an incredible outpouring of Holy Spirt! *AND, of course, join us on social media – to give ‘shout outs’ to your circle of influence. You never know who is ‘watching’ you, and it is for HIS Glory! Amen? PRAY FOR US, TOO! smiles Investment: 2/$80 social media connections below
2. Value to the Table – Sponsorship: ONLY 6 POSITIONS AVAILABLE – (includes 2 tickets) – Opportunity for marketing and drawing attention to your product/service throughout the event. While you cannot ‘sell’ your products/services, you CAN be creative to generate leads. Think about having samples to give to our participants. OR, do a ‘draw’ to generate leads and encourage further follow-up. Our day is limited on time, but YOU can be a part of something bigger! Expand your center of influence…Follow up…Generate Cash Flow.
Investment: ONLY $300.00
3. Other types of sponsorship we may consider: Paying for the food; the hall; cash gifts of any amount; buying a ‘bundle’ of tickets to DONATE to women who can’t choose to afford a ticket right now; and other creative factors.
Touch base today – with the person that brought you this
Single ticket. $45. No Tax
Share Pack. 2 Tickets. $80 No Tax
Some more points to ponder when making your decision here:
- First come, first served basis: You will have an EXCLUSIVE spot for your genre. For example: If you are sharing your makeup business, we will close that ‘category’ down. We will ensure that no other ‘makeup’ sponsors can enter.
- We will recognize you from the stage: YES, we will mention our sponsors throughout the event, getting your name and company name in the ears of our audience.
- You CAN provide a gift item (OPTIONAL): To go directly to each participant with your company and business name written/or attached to it.
- Display your marketing materials: Happily hand them out throughout the event.
- You CAN provide a door prize (OPTIONAL): Door prizes are always fun, aren’t they? ANOTHER chance to have your name mentioned in the credits.
- Sponsors must set up before 8:30 a.m.: before doors open on Saturday, or the night before (Friday set-up) from 6:00-8:00 p.m. (PREFERABLE)
- Our goal for number of participants: Obviously, we can make no guarantee, as we have started the marketing process now. Our outreach will be marketing to each of our perspective databases: our churches, word-of-mouth, social media, sponsors, and other avenues. Even our venue is going to put up a poster. (We have lots if you have places to put posters! smiles) However, our goal is to have a minimum of 100 women join us for this incredible day! It is an opportunity for outreach to the community, and a girls’ day out for fun, laughter, growth, and fellowship. Our maximum capacity is 200 people.